We are looking for a Web Developer who is eager to give new functionalities to a successful finance application!
Our client is one of the leading providers of business information solutions on the market and a partner of internationally known profile companies.
The project offers dynamic, customizable solutions that make it easy in taking the right decisions about a company’s de facto situation, based on complete and up-to-date information. Integrated risk management and antifraud tools in the online platform can improve complex credit card analysis processes and reduce associated risks.
- Coding, testing, debugging and documenting .Net applications
- Examining document requirements, technical design documentations, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, and implementation plans for complex modules
- Developing estimates for the related work
- Provide post-implementation support and ensure availability of systems through application monitoring for web crawlers, windows services, automations using windows API, multithreading, I/O, FTP, MAIL, sms, file sharing
- Developing new features and functionalities
- Bachelor’s Degree from a tehnical college/university (Informatics, Computer Science, Cybernetics)
- At least 4 years of experience in developing web applications using .Net Technologies;
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, Web services (Web API, WCF and ASMX), .NET framework 4
- Knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc)
- Proficient with Visual Studio 2017, TFS 2017, SQL Server 2014
- Application integration using web services