We are looking for a T3 Technical Support Expert for one of our clients, which is an important player in the Information Technology & Services Industry, a global service organization that plays a significant role in customer satisfaction and loyalty, solutions stability and integrity in various intelligence products.
Our client`s mission statement: Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.
With over two decades of vast industry experience, they leverage thier deep domain expertise and advanced intelligence methodology to drive the design of our innovative Intelligence-Powered Security™ portfolio. Developing solutions that empower governments & critical infrastructure.
You will join a tier 3 service team of technical experts, that receives incidents, troubleshoot and communicate with developers to achieve an optimal resolution.
You will communicate with both field support engineers and software developers, perform expert level debugging and analysis based on logs / captures and tools, reproduce complicated issues on support labs and implement solutions and fixes on production systems on time and quality.
Skills And Qualification
- Analysis and troubleshooting hands-on , eager to learn technologies
- Customer oriented, good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible.
- Good inter-personal communication with other team players
- Presentation skills in-front of customers
- Ability to learn fast
- Availability to provide support beyond office hours
- Willingness to travel abroad (20%)
- BSc or practical engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of relevant experience supporting of complex technology solutions – Mandatory
Strong Analytical And Technical Skills In Following Areas
- Virtual Environment technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V) – Mandatory
- Familiarity with Storage and raid configuration, advantage NetApp, EMC – Mandatory
- Experience with troubleshooting of multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) including basic administration, configuration optimization, desktop domains (active directory) and Windows security experience – Mandatory
- Databases hands-on (MS SQL, Sybase, other) can interpret schemas, and/or author queries, stored procedures – Advantage
- Knowledge of communication – network structure (LAN, WAN), and communication equipment functionality (hubs, switching hubs, routers) – Advantage
- Knowledge of widely used protocols – TCP/IP , Mail, HTTP, VoIP etc – Advantage
- Powershell, Bash , Python scripts development / DevOPS knowledge – Advantage
- Familiarity with HW : HP /Dell Servers. ILO/iDRAC, Raid technology – Advantage