Senior .Net Developers wanted!
We are looking for our clients for a Senior .Net Developer in Cluj!
– Designing new features (architecturally & UI), implementing new features, fixing issues that are discovered in the existing code base, and doing code reviews.
– Invest in development support activities including code review, collaborative design sessions, project/sprint planning, end-user support, and feature demos.
– Communicates status of work clearly providing visibility to supervisor or mentor
– Thoroughly documents work in an organized manner
– Works collaboratively and professionally in a team environment with other Garmin associates to achieve goals
– Demonstrates effective discretion, judgment and decision-making abilities
– Demonstrates strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a technical field relevant to the essential functions of this job description or 3-5 years of relevant experience.
– Must demonstrate knowledge, education, experience and/or training in object oriented development and a familiarity with databases and source code control.
– Demonstrates proficient knowledge of a wide range of technologies including but not limited to C#, Asp.Net, Azure services, micro-services/distributed systems, MSSQL, Knockout
– Good knowledge of OOP principles
– English proficiency
Would be a plus:
– Experience with working as part of an Agile (especially Scrum) team
– Health services package with a private health clinic
– Monthly budget for sports activities
– Annual budget for eye prescription and glasses
– Monthly contribution to the retirement plan
– 24 vacation days that can progressively grow as a result of being loyal to company
– Bonuses for special events
– Employee stock purchase plan allows for shares to be bought at a special price
– Well-being initiatives
– Community charity support
– Educational assistance and career development