Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Actively participate in development of the Classic AUTOSAR reference implementation and standards.
- Develop proof-of-concept applications to validate project assumptions and goals.
- Develop in-depth expertise in AUTOSAR development methodologies, tools, and architectures.
- Work directly with Principal and Senior Engineers in defining and developing AUTOSAR MCAL Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree + 6 years related experience in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Understanding of AUTOSAR software constructs and their implementation
- Experience with C Programming Language and software development tools for embedded microcontrollers
- Experience with AUTOSAR Framework, architecture, specification and configuration tool.
- Experience with Electrobit and Vector AUTOSAR toolchain.
- Experience with safety standards ISO26262
- Experience with lower layer software development (e.g. initialization, hardware I/O, ADC. SCI, SPI, timers, memory management, failsafe, real-time operating systems, task structure, APIs, flash programming, boot, serial communication – CAN, KW2000, FlexRay)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of NXP 32-bit MPU and ARM cores specially i.MX
- Knowledge of automotive software development is advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to support internal or external customers
- Some domestic and international travel may be required to support customers.
– 1st class new office near metro station ‘Politehnica’ – Campus 6 building – new NXP office
– meal vouchers
– gym subscription
– Sanador medical subscription