We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Tester for one of our clients, which is an important player in the Information Technology & Services Industry.
As a member of the QA Team you will be responsible with the testing of the software applications in the ID systems domain area.
- Writing test documentation based on the design documentation and requirements documents
- Running the build scripts
- Integration tests
- Bug (defect) tracking database maintenance using a custom application
- Test cases database maintenance
- Performance testing
- Writing user manuals
- Test the deployment scripts and installers
- Installation and configuration of system components (hardware and software) in the test lab
- Users’ training
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of software test planning and software quality assurance
- SQL knowledge
- Test cases and test plans development skills;
- Windows system administration; Linux knowledge will be considered an asset.
- User knowledge MS Office or Open Office, MS Visio
- Test management suites experience is considered an asset
- Gherkin knowledge is considered an asset
- Perl knowledge will be considered an asset
- Strong communication skills in English; French will be considered an asset
People who enjoy variety and think beyond their job descriptions succeed!
So, if you’re looking for the chance to work for a global company, explore new opportunities and to deliver exceptional work, we want to hear from you!