Cautam Java Developeri pentru clientul nostru din Bucuresti. Pentru persoanele care nu sunt din Bucuresti si sunt interesate de aceasta pozitie se ofera pachet de relocare.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about software engineering, familiar with Agile-based SDLC from preliminary system analysis to test and deployment, have full-stack capability, is eager to understand business and end-user requirements and is available for long-term commitment.
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical and scalable enterprise-grade applications
- Ensure your deliverables are in compliance with functional and non-functional specifications
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and production issues investigation
- Maintain high standard of source code quality as per Quality Gates requirements by writing clean, efficient and testable code
- Provide documentation support in packaging deployment of releases
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that implemented features are maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing
- Assist in the elaboration of business requirements, development of user stories, provide development tasks effort estimations and participate in elaboration of planning activities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience working on Java-based projects as Software Developer
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Proven hands-on experience and good knowledge of OOP and Java Core concepts: Collections, threading, lambda expressions, streams, I/O, XML processing, class inheritance, polymorphism
- Proven knowledge in working with databases: JDBC, SQL, table creation & modifications
- Basic knowledge of J2EE/Java EE concepts: JPA, EJBs, JAX-WS/JAX-RS
- Basic knowledge of the Spring Framework modules is a plus
- Proven knowledge of build automation tools like Maven, Ant, Jenkins
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG in writing unit tests
- Experience on Linux OS is a big plus
- Basic knowledge with GoF Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.