We are looking for a GUI Angular Developer for one of our clients, which is an important player in the Information Technology & Services Industry.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience as a C# Software Engineer ready to join the UI team, and play a significant role in ensuring that the application security intelligence systems provide users with an efficient user-friendly UI.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining smooth interactions with customers on ongoing basis
- Participating in the development and support of various communications products, and integrating them with other systems
What are the requirements?
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience as C# .Net developer and 2 years working with Angular framework
- Experience in writing enterprise applications
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Self-motivated, self-learning capabilities
- Willingness to travel abroad (advantage)
- Knowledge of WPF, WebStorm and Design patterns (advantage)