Looking for a very passionate Trainer who will develop and provide product and system trainings on our client’s products.
- BSc. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar background.
- To have proven pedagogic skills.
- To have good technical knowledge, i.e. worked with relevant technology for several years
- To have good language skills, fluent in English
- To have good understanding for cultural differences when working international
- To be able to work independently.
- Have good ability to cooperate and to guide others.
- Have good knowledge of the internal processes within the company.
- Know-how in project- and installation management.
- Know-how in Unite Products
- Responsible to develop training material as defined in PCP
- Responsible to develop training material in accordance with Training Development Process
- Responsible to maintain training material/courses
- Responsible to execute instructor led trainings, ILT
- Responsible for planning and reporting progress of her/his own work. This also includes divergences from made plans and agreements.
- Responsible to react pro-actively to report problems that can be filed as Non-Conformity reports and to update relevant Training KIT’s and Documentations;
- Responsible to keep updated with latest technology within own area of system expertise
- Responsible for the quality of her/his own work.
- Responsible to report her/his time into project reporting tool.
- As an additional responsibility, support the PQ engineers, when expertise is needed to resolve customer issue
Contact me at email@example.com and I will be happy to provide you more details.