We are looking for a System Administrator for one of our clients, which is an important player in the Information Technology & Services Industry.
You will be responsible with the development and support for the server side of the system’s architecture in the ID systems domain area.
As a System Administrator in the software development team, you have the opportunity to learn a new business domain, to grow professionally due to the exposure to many technologies and complex system architecture.
- Develop configuration scripts using Puppet, modules and templates to automate the deployment of infrastructure, servers, databases and applications
- Participation in System Architecture planning and design
- Performance tuning and stress testing the systems
- Support developers and testers
- Develop backup and recovery strategies
- Installation and configuration of system servers (hardware and software)
- Install, Configure and Deploy production systems on-site
- Build monitoring solutions for the deployed systems and test environments, monitor system and proactively optimize system performance
- Operating system support, optimization post system deployment
- Train first-line support personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience as System Administrator
- Expertise with Linux or UNIX administration and with bash scripting – Strong skills developing bash scripts in order to automate/diagnose/solve system administration tasks
- Expertise using configuration management tools such as Puppet – Ability to build configuration scripts